Sender:
From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:33:58 -0700
Using the link that Peter provided, I was able to find sevral schools near me that offered the course at varying rates.  One at least was charging $1195.  Since it is an on-line course, you might want to shop around to locations other than close to you for a better price.

"Belrose, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Does anyone know anything about a "Records Management" course taught by Dr. Gail Brostrom? It is an 80 hour web-based course offered by one of the universities in my area. The description of the course says,"Our course prepares students for the CRM certification exam." It is $1,300 for the course. I would like to know if anyone has completed the course.

Sharon P. Belrose, MLIS
Records Coordinator
3200 Beechleaf Court
Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27604-1064
(919) 981-4000
(919) 981-4300 fax
http://www.maupintaylor.com

This message contains information from the law firm of Maupin Taylor, P.A. that may be confidential or subject to the attorney-client privilege. The information is intended solely for the use of the addresssee(s). If you are not an addressee, your disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail.

Thank you.

_____

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

Doug Smith
Records Manager
Wiley Rein & Fielding LLP
1776 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20006
(202) 719-4455
Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily my employers.