Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:26:14 -0400
> I would be interested in knowing if the person who developed
> the course is a CRM.

Yes, Dr. Brostom is a CRM.

> I have trouble believing that one course, using one book

And that book is 10 years old with no current plans to update it.

> What qualifications do they have for saying that this course will
> prepare someone for these tests?

As I said yesterday, the six required CRM exams test on the RIM body of
knowledge, not coursework.  The exam questions do not come from any one
source, so, while taking a RIM course can be helpful overall, it should not
be considered a source of specific information that may be included on the
exams.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
ICRM Regent - Exam Administration