Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:56:16 -0500
As we roll into Conference week I'd like to make an appeal that I'm sure
will be supported by Listmom and PA.  If you're setting an out of office
reply PLEASE either set you account to NO MAIL or UNSUBSCRIBE so the list doesn't get 200 message replies.  I'm just liable to
personally thank those  that don't  with a little sermon you may not
enjoy.    A little hint- Look in the email tools section of your email
system and I'll bet you can set the out of office reply to NOT go any
recipients other than internal .  This is common courtesy!!  The proper
way to set your subscription are regularly posted and can be found (if you
haven't saved them) in the listserv archive  that  has it's directions
posted at the end of EVERY message.  Time to get off the horse and go talk
about archiving of Contractual records, with the masses.  Hope to see alot
of the list people in California.  Just look for the postal looking
employee if I get lot's of out of office messages.

Steve Petersen
Sr Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc