Sender:
From:
"Chapman, Henry Louis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:36:53 -0400
        Sorry to burden the listserv with this, but...

        The security people at the conference center in Long Beach managed
to allow someone to walk off with my orange bag from the baggage check area
sometime during the association luncheon on Wed 06-Oct.

        Repeated inquiries to the security office were fruitless although
one official stated that someone did call in about a misplaced bag that
contained among other things prescription refills with my name on them. Also
included are volume 1 of the conference guidebook, preconference materials
and notes, vendor information and handouts, and other odds and ends
including a cell phone charger and the Craig Unger book "House of Bush,
House of Saud"...

        The only other bag remaining at the baggage check when I returned
after the association luncheon contained some candy, a pair of size 12
sneakers, a basketball in its original box and a couple of empty plastic
bags.

        If you have any information please e-mail me off-line, thanks.
> Hank
>
> Henry L. Chapman
> Merck Research Laboratories
> Research Information (Information Resources II)
> Mail Code:  WP1-1
> Phone: (215) 652-6719
> Fax:  (215) 652-2474

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.