Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:52:14 -0500
From:
Mike Popkin <[log in to unmask]>
Just a little caveat along this line of alternatives to microfilm, since it
is not clear if the intent is to replace microfilm entirely (Vital records
too?). Regardless, you must put in place a program that will outlive you. It
is important to understand that your organization (all organizations really)
needs a migration plan because of technology changes.

Regards,

Mike Popkin
Corp. RM; retired