Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:55:12 -0700
No one has mentioned much about Long Beach. I have heard that keynote
speaker Randolph Kahn was great. But how was it? I have to assume that y'all
are so blown away that you cannot verbalize your enlightenment and newfound
wisdom or that your are all still recovering. (I've heard about these wild
conferences hehehe!). Love to hear what was new and groovy.

I thought about the conference as I spent the same time period "gone to the
dogs" in Kimberton PA. We earned our first set of AKC qualifying runs and
went Novice high in trial. So the trip was worth it, but I cannot help but
wonder what I missed on the left coast.

Sharon Burnett
Seattle Washington USA