Sender:
From:
Annemarie Toth-Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:16:44 -0400
I'm looking for an authoritative source of information on the expected lifetimes of various types of electronic storage media, such as CDs, DVDs, magnetic tape, etc.

Can anyone help with this.  I've seen this type of information in articles, but not in a format that would be suitable for distribution to staff.

Thanks,
Annemarie
Annemarie Toth-Waddell
Information Access Manager & RIM Manager for the Legislative Assembly,
Information Resources Branch,
Legislative Library of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario,
(416) 314-8515
Fax (416) 314-8541