Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:51:01 -0700
"I wonder how many of us find this a bit uncomfortable?  WOW!"

Alice,

They haven't implanted the chip in me so my discomfort level is minimal. I
was channeling George Orwell last week and he got a big chuckle out of this
stuff. He seemed to think he was on the right track a few years ago. That
the confidential information is in a database linked to the 16 digit number
is supposed to relieve our apprehension over this? Ok, I feel better knowing
that. Let's put it in perspective though, first we have no control or input
into this decision. Second, it could be worse. You have this chip in you AND
live in North Dakota.

Chris Flynn