Sender:
From:
"Millican, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:52:50 -0400
Good morning to all,

Lynn Frank wrote and asked the following --
Has anyone had the chance to demo the new Interwoven product?  I believe it
is called Records Manager and is supposed to integrate the formerly called
Trax and I-manage programs into a top quality records management program.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciate!

Lynn Frank
Morgan Lewis

I will answer this query in two sections.

No. 1 - I have seen what Interwoven is offering in their new product. Week before last, I had the opportunity to sit with Interwoven (Neil Araujo, John Kenyon and Bob Godfrey) and take a close look at the application. eSentio has been an Interwoven partner for quite some time. Suffice it to say that the application warrants a closer look from the legal records and information management profession, and others as well.

No. 2 - This is to Lynn (and anyone else who might want to talk further about this application, off-line). I would be happy to talk with you more fully about Interwoven's entrance into RM, and especially into the legal environment.

Bottom line: I liked what I saw; and for those of you who know me, you know what that indicates. If you care to discuss more, contact me off-line, and we'll have a chat.

With regards and happy to assist,

Bill

Bill Millican
Sr. Consultant