Sender:
From:
"Evans, Janet Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:22:30 -0400
In order to make our imaging process more efficient for scanning of  back
file documents we would like to add a barcode to the physical documents
during the imaging process.  The purpose of the bar code is to provide the
Kofax imaging solution and Content Manager a way to determine what type of
document is being scanned and to provide a way to collect standard metadata
for indexing, in order to locate the images during the search and retrieval
process.

We would like to use stickers, however, we are concerned that we are
altering the original document and we are unsure how this would be viewed in
the courts.

Does anyone out there use this type of solution?

Thanks,

Janet Lee Evans
Project Coordinator
CIBC, Retail Back-Office Operations