Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:18:09 -0700
From:
In addition to what Peter has suggested I have in the past gone on-line
(here) and asked if current users would contact you off-line (directly) to
discuss how they were using the system, pros and cons.

Depending on the needs of the organization I would prepare some questions
that you and/or your team would like asked.  Questions such as (1)  The
system comes in modules, are you using all of the modules?  Which ones are
you using?   Which ones are you not using and why?

Work up a good checklist of questions in advance....

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting