Sender:
From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:40:25 -0500
>>For instance, a 2 way trip to a site 30 miles away would cost you far
more than the $15-25 that a commercial provider would charge (once you
take into account labor and vehicle costs), and if you chose your vendor
wisely that would be in a climate controlled, security monitored
vehicle.<<

We typically used a local commercial carrier for this activity.  Most
often we combined this activity with an existing contract.  Additional
cost was minimal as we already had service between the two facilities.
Incremental cost for roundtrip was about $5 daily.

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota
ITD/Records Management