Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:26:36 -0400
NOVEMBER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Join Us For Our Annual Joint Meeting With Richmond ARMA, Old Dominion AIIM,
and Tidewater ARMA
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2004

LOCATION:
RAMADA INN 1776
725 BYPASS ROAD
WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA

SCHEDULE:
Networking: 5:30pm
Dinner: 6:00pm Hot Buffet
Business/Program: 7:00pm

COST:
ARMA/AIIM Members- $15.00
Non-Members- $18.00

RSVP BY NOVEMBER 11, 2004 ALL RESERVATIONS:
Contact Bland Gibbs
Phone: 757-591-2626 Fax: 757-591-5623
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

MEETING DETAILS
ECM Technology in the search for Weapons of Mass Destruction
Mark A. Mandel
Mr. Mandel is the President of the National Capitol Chapter of AIIM
International as well as the Director of Government Solutions, AmCad LLC.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR CANNED GOODS/NON-PERISHABLES FOR DONATION TO
THE LOCAL FOOD BANKS! YOUR SUPPORT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

DIRECTIONS TO RAMADA INN 1776
For Further instructions call the hotel at: 757-220-1776

From Richmond:
Take I-64 East to Exit 238 (Camp Perry/ Colonial Williamsburg).   -At the
end of the ramp take a right onto Route 143, go to second stoplight and turn
right onto Route 132 South.  -Proceed to the first stoplight and turn right
onto Route 60 Bypass Road.   -Go about 1/2 of a mile and the Ramada Inn 1776
will be on your right hand side.

From Norfolk:
Take I-64 West to Exit 238 (Camp Perry/ Colonial Williamsburg).  -At the end
of the ramp take a left onto Route 143, go to the second stoplight and turn
right onto Route 132 South.   -Proceed to the first stoplight and turn right
onto Route 60 Bypass Road.  -Go about 1/2 of a mile and the Ramada Inn 1776
will be on your right hand side.

From Washington D.C.:
Follow 95 South to Richmond. Take 295 S. connecting to 64 East (295 exit is
a left exit off of 95 South). -Travel approximately 13.5 miles on 295 South
and take the 64 East exit.  -Travel on 64 East for approximately 45 miles.
-Take exit 238 Camp Perry.  -Go to second light take right onto Route 132
South.  -At next light take right on to Bypass road. Hotel is on right at
top of hill.