Sender:
From:
Edward Galvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:48:55 -0400
Hi

I am working on a retention schedule for our ice skating arena and am
looking to others who may have already established retention periods for
series such as Zamboni maintenance records, ice resurfacing and
maintenance logs, intramural broomball results sheets, etc.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Ed Galvin

Edward L. Galvin, Director
Archives and Records Management