Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:22:19 -0700
Jean,

The General rule is no to schedule over the phone. My gut tells me that they
are permanent and should be retained forever. Keep mind that a permanent
retention is a costly one. Make sure you folks want to incur the costs. Keep
in mind that if you decide to give the paintings to family members and later
change your mind it can get sticky. I recommend you keep them as part of the
history of your organization.

Chris Flynn

One month FREE spam protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/?rc=7hjtaa