Sender:
From:
Benay Berl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:09:32 -0800
I agree that education and training are key. When responding to the
after conference survey this year I asked for education sessions that
would help education within the organization. There is nothing worse, in
my mind of course, than to have a great RIM program and not train staff
in its benefits and responsibilities.

As some of you may know, I teach Records Management on the community
college level. This is a required class for Admin Assistant, Legal
Assistant, and IT certificate programs. There is talk of expanding to
Accounting majors in the near future.

Benay Berl
Records Coordinator
Olivenhain Municipal Water District