Sender:
From:
Mark Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:59:25 -0500
Janet -

My first question is, did Christine Ardern (before going into
consulting) or another staff member of the CIBC corporate Archives and
Records Management Unit leave you with any direction in this area?  If
not, then I would direct you to the Library of Virginia's General
Records Schedule 101 (Administrative Records) for info on project
documentation.  It can be viewed at
http://www.lva.lib.va.us/whatwedo/records/sched_state/gs101.htm and
includes two  Project Documentation records series of note in your
research.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh