Sender:
From:
Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:07:45 -0700
You could contact Linda Bernarda at New Mount Gold Co. Elko Nevada.  She
has been records manager for many years for them.  Her email address is
[log in to unmask]  I do know that they preserve all core
samplings forever.  But she could give you the why fors.

Gerri Bradford
Document Retention Officer
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
75 West Center
Provo, UT 84601
801.345.3820 or 4522/4517

You might contact the University of Texas at Austin's Bureau of
Economic
Geology. Many geologists consider both the logs and the rock cores to
be
permanently valuable and irreplaceable. Soil samples are more difficult
preserve but may warrant representative sampling. Also, your company
will
not want to pay enormous amounts of money to re-drill where they have
already drilled.