Sender:
From:
Dee Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:00:25 -0600
I will be out of the office from 11/08/2004 until 11/10/2004.

I will be out of the office on Monday and Tuesday.  I will respond to e-mail on
Wednesday, 11/10.

American Express made the following
 annotations on 11/09/04 00:06:01

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."