Sender:
From:
"Gervais, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:15:25 -0500
I know this list is for records discussions but would you please accept this
e-mail folks in the spirit it is given?  I do thank you for allowing me to
post it.
Remembrance Day:
As I won't be at the office tomorrow because Government of Canada federal
employees have the day off, I want to thank all of Canadian and American and
NATO military personnel for keeping me and my family safe.  I also want to
thank you for our freedom.  When I tuck my kiddies into bed at night, I do
so knowing that we are in safe hands, because of you.  Thank God for you
folks.
Lastly, I want to thank their families for supporting them and for allowing
them to do what they do every day.  You are the unsung heroes.

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in
our time of need.
God bless you all.

John A. Gervais
Program Manager
Policy and Standards Section
Information Policy and Governance Division
Intergovernmental and International Affairs Directorate
Policy and Planning Branch
Canada Revenue Agency
25 Nicolas Street, 16th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0L5