Sender:
From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:49:28 +1100
I agree with Bill. Often it is just the tracks which are crook, so new
tracks, installed on the level, plus the shelving from your existing
setup, can be a really cost effective outcome (sorry, bit of
management-speak slipped in there).

Up here there is quite a good second hand market for compactuses, and most
contractors will do trade ins etc, which can cover the cost of
decommissioning the old setup. Electrostatic re-painting is a low mess
option to make old shelving gleam like new. Manual or electric winders can
be retro-fitted to old shelving.

Just get some quotes with options. Bill is again right on the contractor -
if they don't know all this stuff, they aren't experienced enough and
don't know what they are talking about. Go elsewhere.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.