Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:07:41 -0600
From:
Keith Kenney <[log in to unmask]>
Bill and Glen are right on. Our company Document Technology has sold,
installed, moved and reconfigured many systems in our 25 years. No way
would the labor be more than the purchase price of a new system even in
Boston. No commission on a move but on the sale of new system!!! We
moved Baptist Hospital's Medical Records from one building to another
all the while keeping the records available for access by the Dr's. By
installing new track and deck, move can be done in portions as Bill
suggested. Keith Kenney Document Technology, Inc. Mobile, Al.