Sender:
From:
"Michael, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:52:49 -0700
Audrey,

Since I'm in "listserv response mode" today, and thanks to Peter K. for
showing me this site during his poster session at ARMA, here's a link to
a site that may help you:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.kub.org

This assumes that what you're looking for is on an external website.  If
it's internal, that's another problem.

Your question describes exactly the reason that the look and feel, as
well as content changes to websites should be captured and managed as
records of our organizations.  There has been lots of discussion on this
listserv and an entire IT industry (content management) that is related
to managing websites.  In addition, the US National Archives has
recently released guidance on the transfer of website content records to
NARA.

Lee Michael, CRM