Sender:
From:
Jenny Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:50:40 +1100
At 02:27 AM 12/11/2004, Audrey Byrd wrote:
>Our senior management is looking for a way to verify, or prove that
>something was on our web site when we say it was.

Tower Technology had a product called WebCapture which was capable of
capturing static or web pages on the fly. I do not know if the company who
brought Tower Technology i.e. Vignette still has the product. Tower
Technology demonstrated WebCapture to me on two of three occasions and it
was capable of playing back a web session.

I can also recall being told by a salesperson around 12 months ago or
longer that there was a Western Australian Company that had a similar
product to WebCapture. Unfortunately I cannot recall who the company name.

Regards
Jenny Evans