Sender:
From:
Suzanne Swenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:46:51 -0500
Hi

We have a couple of vacancies that we would like to announce:

Records Manager and Senior Records Analyst

ZAI, an information management and engineering technology company, has
an immediate need for experienced records management individuals for our
Rockville, MD location. The ideal candidates will have a degree in
Management or a related discipline, experience scheduling Federal
records in association with NARA, quality control, records management
inventories, assessments, analyses, and recommending and implementing
remedial activities. Should have demonstrated ability to plan and
implement records management projects in a cost-effective manner, a good
working knowledge of Federal contracting procedures, and excellent oral
and written communication skills.

If you are interested in one of the above positions, please submit your
resume with salary requirements to [log in to unmask]

Have a great day,

Suzanne Swenson

Manager, Business Development

Zimmerman Associates, Inc.