Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:36:39 -0800
Well as usual....
I schedule all disposal records as permanent. I understand that things are
done differently in North Dakota (they can kill as many geese as they want).
As a standard I would recommend permanent retention. Certainly if you are in
ND you should be allowed a variance. After all there should be some
consideration given for their suffering for our defense.

Chris Flynn

One month FREE spam protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/?rc=7hjtaa