Sender:
From:
Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:31:29 +1100
Ok, so these devices provide a way of communicating in ways that bypass
whatever automatic capture processes you have in place. That means they
fall into the same category as phone calls and face to face conversations:
if they need to be recorded, then the person involved has to be trained to
be aware, to decide, to keep records, and certainly not to wilfully avoid
either the auto capture system or their recordkeeping responsibilities.

I'm not trying to say it's not something to keep a very close eye on, but
it needs to be kept in perspective. RM has methods to handle this already.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.