Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:58:15 -0500
And if your family is like mine, there will be the sweetness of potatoes
filling the atmosphere!  Linda Buss, do you have your recipe ready?
It's Thanksgiving time, y'all.  May your American holiday and time with
friends be joyous and fully of merriment!  Gooble Gooble!

Now, it's time for tea, so please excuse me, for I must run...ABY

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.