Sender:
From:
Gordon Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:15:36 -0700
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find some criteria for assessing videotapes?  We have found several hundred tapes that we need to go through and determine value and retention.  I tried checking the archives, could not find anything.

Thanks,

Gordon Weaver
S.M. Stoller, Inc.
DOE Office of Legacy Management-Grand Junction, Colorado