Sender:
From:
"Roach, Bill J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:35:18 -0600
>>Could someone send me websites, or articles, (or lists) where I could
find this information.<<

I would recommend starting with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
and United States Code (USC).  Both can be accessed via the LII website
at: http://www.law.cornell.edu/  While not perfect, it offers access to
most of the two codes.  I would recommend going to the state websites
for each of the states you do business in to do preliminary research.
You may have to use a service like LexisNexis for up to date
information.

I would also recommend you purchase an institutional packet of both
coffee and cocoa.  If you are intending to do all of the research
yourself, you will need it.  Hint: get your counsel involved.  Have
counsel identify the regulatory bodies you are responsible to. No sense
spending time poring over FERC regs if you are not in the energy
business.  Then again, don't assume that EPA regs do not apply just
because your organization doesn't produce chemicals.

Finally, if you want it done quickly and efficiently, this is a very
good place to find the experts.

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota