Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:28:24 +0800
From:
Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
G'day Don,

1. Perhaps a little below par, but understandably so, in my opinion.
2. Well above par, really, except perhaps on the belittling bit.
3. Our Records Managers are an excellent bunch of highly-skilled,
over-worked, under-paid, co-operative, fun, helpful and wonderful people.
With the possible exception of me ...
4. Not right now, but I know I'll ask them anytime I have one.
5. Well, being a little more tolerant and less inclined to have a wicked and
caustic sense of humour unless the recipient appreciates same, would be the
first thing I would be inclined to list of myself.

Grahame Gould
Australia

This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender.
The views expressed in this email are almost certainly not the official
position of the Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley.