Sender:
From:
Katherine Chornoboy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:38:15 -0500
Registration is now open for the Toronto ARMA Chapter, December 15, 2004
program:  Are you Ready for the Boardroom?  Identify the Issues and Meet the
Challenge!, facilitated by Christine Ardern

Whether you are working for a multinational company, a government department
or a small business, privacy, compliance and electronic business are likely
to be on your radar screen.  E-mails are getting companies in serious
trouble, electronic records are a major concern to all of us and we are
wondering what to do.  Join us for a lively discussion about the issues and
how we need to position ourselves and RM to meet the challenge!  Are you
ready for the boardroom?

This will be a somewhat informal holiday celebration with some good cheer, a
chance to network with your peers and a forum for Records Management
professionals to identify career opportunities.  You can’t afford to miss
it!

Don’t miss this presentation being given by Christine Ardern, CRM.  As a
Past President and Fellow of ARMA International and recipient of the Emmett
Leahy Award, she is well versed in Records Management issues and in a
position to provide you with some valuable insight!

For more information or to register please visit our web site at
http://www.armatoronto.on.ca

Katherine Chornoboy
InfoAccess Consulting Group Ltd.
901 Alanbury Crescent