Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:02:56 -0800
Lower taxes, economic opportunity for all, free speech for all (no
matter how verbose <Kerry> or how direct <Bush>), protect us from/take
the fight to terrorists, guarantee the integrity of the strict
interpretation and implementation of the constitution, keep the 2nd
amendment "right to keep and bear arms"..., etc., etc.   The election is
over in the USA; we made our choice.

Any Canadian, UK, New Zealand, or Australian colleagues care to comment
on the USA second amendment?

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/30/04 04:21PM >>>
I think I will side with Larry on this one. It would be interesting to
see
if he could do to/for Canada what he has done to us.

Chris

One month FREE spam protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/?rc=7hjtaa