Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:07:21 -0800
We have had Unified Messaging since it's inception. Patrick is correct -
with a carefully managed records management program, good training and
education, and follow-up (I prefer this term to enforcement) Unified
Messaging is a good thing. However, implemented "free-form" this would be a
nightmare.

If you're going to bring in this technology you must think it through and
carefully map your implementation & education plan. If you have an email
policy, you will need to expand it to include the utilities that Unified
Messaging brings to the table - fax, voice messaging, video, email.
Collaboration with your technology (IT) group is a must.

I personally like the technology.

Rock on!
Sharon

Sharon Burnett