Sender:
From:
"Nemchek, Lee R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:34:08 -0800
As law firms go, this is considered a smallish to mid-size firm, and the
manager has no supervisory responsibilities. Working as a solo can work
either for you or against you in terms of salary increases, but my
argument would be that you deserve to be at the high end of your range
because you do all the work.  Again, in my experience (which is
anecdotal and not scientific), the range is appropriate but a base
salary below $60K for the specific employment environment you describe
would be too low.  Anything above $70K would be considered very good.

Lee R. Nemchek MLS, CRM
Information Resources Manager
Morrison & Foerster LLP
(213) 892-5359