Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:37:49 -0800
One month FREE spam protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/?rc=7hjtaa

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NARA Comments RIN 3095-AB31 Shame on the records managers in
ARMA???

 NOTE:   I bet the entire Listserv that no more than 10 of you will
even render an opinion on this key issue.  But if more than 30 Records
Managers send a comment to NARA on the Records Center Design Issues
then I will personally pay for dinner and wine for the entire Listserv
party in Chicago.  I think Chicago is supposed to have good ribs right?
  So Ribs and Wine and Hot Wings for the Listserv party if more than 30
of the 1600 here speak up and fight for the protection of records.

Hugh,

Is the offer still good?

Chris Flynn
sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"