Sender:
From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:49:07 -0500
Nor does Virginia require a reason (or phone number) for the request.
And the requestor does not have to state it is a request under FOIA. If
information is requested, and it is not exempt by the VA Freedom on
Information Act, we must produce it.  We do ask for a name for
billing/payment purposes because we can charge for the copying.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division