Sender:
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:01:18 -0800
Here's a perfect example of what happens when a public body deploys an EDMS
and doesn't know how to index or properly name records, and then they are
subject to an FOI request... makes you wonder why there wasn't a central
source that any records provided had to be cleared through to ensure this
didn't happen... but I'm sure it's happening all over the place.