Sender:
From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:13:51 -0800
Seems like whatever adhesive makes the skin stick to the cd or dvd would be
more damaging than the scratches. Lets just make the recording materials
turn into ooze.

I still like microfilm best for "permanent" records. And yes I know that
film isn't perfect either. Old preferences die hard - I used to be a
micrographics lab technician. Filming engineering drawings to mil spec. And
yes I had orange hair (played guitar in a rock & roll band) and when I first
met Bob Dalton he was afraid of me!

Sharon Burnett
Seattle Washington USA