Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 02:33:12 +0000
From:
umi asma <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
hello,

i'm umi asma mokhtar, from malaysia. i currently enroll for a record management course. I'm new to this subscription, but i really need your help.
Recently, i have a project regarding to "partnership in managing records", but i lacked of resources and information. Thus, anyone, who knows about this issue, please,please guide me and give me some info. all the response and consideration are appreciated in advance. thank you

regards,
umi asma' mokhtar
postgraduate student of Information SCience in University Kebangsaan Malaysia, MALAYSIA