Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:19:23 -0800
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Peter,

Based on the information you provided, I would say it is a record. You
might check to see how long estimates in your state are required to be
kept. I would start with the BBB. Many states have requirements for
operations such as Automotive Garages to keep and be able to produce,
estimates to document actual charges. I think in Washington they are
required to stay within 10 or 20 percent of the estimate for work. It
might be a bit of a push to go that far. You might also check some of
the professional organizations. Medical has become fairly calculable and
the AMA or subsection of the medical profession might have guidelines.

Good luck,

Chris Flynn

I've done some research, asked around and have reached what I believe
to be the correct conclusion, but thought I would seek input. Would
this estimate be considered a record?

Thanks

Peter K