Sender:
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:46:57 -0800
That was the gist of what I was told by the attorney. There seems to be
some considerable concern about this, but it is something we're trying
to get our arms around in terms of what kinds of organizations are
affected.

Thanks to all who have replied. I have a lot to look at.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM