Sender:
From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:14:12 -0500
While posting any and all questions even remotely related to RIM is fine
by me on this list, just an fyi - Livelink has an online Knowledge
Center and Records Management Discussion List that is available to
users. You may wish to contact OpenText to see how you can participate.

Good Luck with the roll-out!

-
Chuck Piotrowski
Central Vermont Public Service