Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:12:36 -0700
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

I will be delivering a CDIA+ class in the Denver metro area March 3-4. The
CDIA+ certification is designed to validate the skills required to sell,
plan, design, implement, and/or support a document imaging system. It covers
both technologies (document management, imaging, networking) as well as
business skills like project management, process analysis, and records
management.

The class will be held in a hotel in Louisville, CO, between Denver and
Boulder at the north end of town. All materials as well as lunch and
refreshments will be provided.

For more information please feel free to contact me at (303) 574-1455 or by
email at [log in to unmask]

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP
IMERGE Consulting