Sender:
From:
Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:59:56 -0700
We are in the midst of formalizing our retention periods for product
formulation/registrations for both domestic and foreign countries such
as Canada; Australia; Thailand, Malaysia, China, ECTM, Japan, etc.  We
produce and market skin care, dietary supplements, hair care, make-up,
etc. products.

We have been able to come up with recommendations for design,
development and testing, but nothing clear cut on the registration side.
 In some countries we are required to renew registrations every five
years, others only when formulas change, others do not require
registrations at all.

We would appreciate any direction you can offer.  What your company
might be doing, where to look, specific schedules or sources for cites
or regs.

If you would like to respond off line, my address is

Thank you so much for any help you can offer,

Gerri Bradford
801-345-3820

Gerri Bradford
Record Retention Manager