Sender:
From:
"Lachnidt, Allison CTR MDA/IOM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:18:33 -0700
All-

My name is Allison Lachnidt, and I'm the Acting MDA Records Manager. I've been a member of this Records Management List since August of 2004, and during that time I have really learned a lot from all of you, and I really appreciate being part of this forum.

I'd like to announce a couple of Records Management Openings at MDA.

Records Management Analyst

This individual will lead and manage more than one Enterprise project at a time. This Records Management Analyst position will be responsible for strategic planning, policy and standards development, document development and general records management support. This person needs strong organizational skills, a working proficiency with MS Office suite, strong writing skills, the ability to interact with all levels of military, civil service, and contractor personnel, and an active security clearance (or an ability to obtain an interim security clearance within 1-2 weeks of hire). The position is on-site at a large DoD government facility in the Skyline area of Arlington, VA.

Government Position - MDA Records Manager

The Records Management position will be responsible for oversight for Records Management strategic planning, policy and standards development, document development and overall MDA records management. This person needs strong organizational skills, a working proficiency with many forms of information management and information technology, the ability to interact with all levels of military, civil service, and contractor personnel, and an ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance The position is on-site at a large DoD government facility in the Skyline area of Arlington, VA.

Any interested candidates can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much!!!

Allison Lachnidt
Acting MDA Records Manager