Sender:
From:
"Hojnacki, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:57:16 -0600
Folks,

Hyatt Regency Chicago information:

Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive,
Chicago,  Illinois,
USA.

Doug

Douglas M. Hojnacki
Consultant
Bradford Systems Corporation
312-395-2773 - Citadel
847-965-5070 - Bradford Systems
[log in to unmask] - Citadel
[log in to unmask] - Bradford Systems

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patrick Cunningham
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ARMA Chicago 2005

The one day that I can't get to Listserve mail all day....

To confirm what others have written, the ARMA 2005 Conference hotel will
be the Hyatt Regency Chicago on Wacker Drive (as noted, there are
several, so be sure which one you reserve if you aren't going to use the
booking company). The Conference itself will be held on Navy Pier.
There will be buses between the Hyatt and Navy Pier, although it is a
nice (albeit lengthy) walk. The last I heard, the Hyatt is supposed to
be the only hotel used for the Conference, but that may not be
completely accurate. There are a number of hotels between the Hyatt and
Navy Pier, but ARMA transportation will not be available from those
hotels.

I've started a Yahoo! Group for folks who have questions about the
Conference. You can join at
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ARMAChicago2005-L

You may need to create a Yahoo! ID in order to join. It is not an open
group in order to prevent spammers (and worse) from joining.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM