Sender:
From:
David Hook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:31:36 -0500
Good afternoon:

I'm looking for a recommendation for a book/guide for setting records
retention schedules, particularly in terms of Canadian legal/financial
requirements.  I've used "Records retention: Law and practice" by Ronald
Anson-Cartwright in the past, so I'm looking for something like that.
Can anyone recommend something along those lines that is more up to
date?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Hook, P.Eng, MISt
Manager, Operations Information and Configuration Management
MDA Space Missions
Phn: (905) 790-2800 x4108
Fax: (905) 790-4506
Email: 'dhook' at 'mdrobotics.ca'