Sender:
From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:57:43 -0500
Believe it or not, since our Internet service is provided through the
State of Florida, we are not allowed to view "edu" sites.  Please don't
ask me to explain how I can participate in the ListServ, like now, but I
can.  Reviewing the archives is just not allowed.  So, I try to print
out or save the comments that the 'Serv folks make to various issues.
And that works for me!

Hope y'all have a GREAT day!  Gonna be a mid-60s day with mostly sunny
skies!

Until next time...ABY

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
Orlando International Airport
Orlando FL 32827-4399
407.825.2060 voice
407.825.2526 fax
"Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe
in, and it will come naturally."  David Frost