Sender:
From:
Robert Soutar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:34:06 -0500
This one is a little strange.... The posting does not identify the
company and the contact is a Yahoo mail address?  Hmmm.  I would be
cautious in providing my personal information to this posting.  Does
ARMA not have basic requirements for posting positions on ARMA websites?
Like identifying the company that is posting?

Robert Soutar